DRYWALL INSTALLATION IN HOUSTON
Whether you’re remodeling a single room or an entire property interior, our drywall installation services in Houston provide a cost-effective solution to get the perfect finish for your walls and ceilings.
Drywall Guru can also replace your existing drywall if time has taken its toll and it’s beyond repair. Our residential drywall contractors install flawless drywall walls and ceilings throughout homes – in kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, garages, basements and under stairs.
Our commercial drywall contractors install drywall in business premises to create light, airy spaces pleasant for staff to work in and inviting for customers and visiting clients. Drywall Guru is also often in demand to install drywall partition walls in homes and offices to facilitate optimum use of available space.
YOUR ONE-STOP DRYWALL INSTALLATION SOLUTION
We give householders and business owners a comprehensive one-stop Houston drywall installation resource, including:
- Drywall taping – covering joints between drywall panels.
- Drywall mudding – with a compound to finish joints and corners.
- Drywall sanding – to prepare for priming or painting.
- Drywall finishing – priming, painting or texturing.
Regular and Specialist Drywall Installations
Drywall Guru can install drywall for many different applications, and we’re experienced in:
- Regular drywall – as the name suggests, the type you’ll find throughout many property interiors.
- Sound-dampening drywall.
- Fire-rated drywall.
- Drywall to resist moisture, mold and mildew.
We make sure we use the specific types of drywall screws, nails, mud and tape that each type of drywall requires.
WHY HOMEOWNERS & BUSINESS CHOOSE OUR HOUSTON DRYWALL INSTALLATION SERVICES
Drywall Guru can install your drywall fast without cutting corners. We’re able to do this because of our expertise across all areas of drywall installation, from start to finish. For instance, the correct techniques of drywall framing are essential to get the job off to a good start – because drywall panels are made to a certain size, the framing must comply with specific dimensions.
Our skilled technicians take meticulous care in this and all other aspects of drywall installation. Other advantages of our drywall installations include:
- Experience – more than 15 years in the drywall installation business, serving communities throughout Houston and much of the rest of Texas.
- Competitive drywall installation costs – achieved through reduced labor costs because our expert drywall installers do the job quickly and get it right first time.
- Specialized Equipment – such as drywall lifts, which ensure a smooth workflow with an excellent finish, and further speed up the whole drywall installation process.
- Quality Materials – our drywall installers take pride in their work and use only the best materials.
- One-stop drywall installation services.
Drywall Installation Services You Can Trust
Our drywall installation contractors enjoy an impressive reputation among householders and businesses, based on our core values of:
- Client commitment.
In cases of extensive drywall wall or ceiling damage, we can advise you whether a new drywall installation would be a more cost-effective option.
HOME & OFFICE DRYWALL PARTITION INSTALLATION
Drywall partitions provide an affordable solution to convert a space into separate areas for different uses. In homes, we’re often asked to install drywall partition walls to:
- Split an open-plan kitchen to create a separate living room or dining room.
- Create an extra bathroom or bedroom.
Drywall partitions can also be put to good use in offices to:
- Create stylish, contemporary and functional working spaces.
- Provide sound insulation for conference rooms.
WHEN YOU MIGHT NEED OUR HOUSTON DRYWALL REPAIR SERVICES?
Although more stable than plaster, drywall is thinner and less durable, and, unlike plaster, it has joints. These factors make it more prone to damage such as chips, dents and holes, through general wear and tear, DIY mistakes, or accidental knocks like a door knob smacking into the wall.
The many reasons drywall repairs become necessary include:
- Damage from a heavy object.
- Moisture damage.
- Flood damage.
- Damage caused by children.
- Cracks from settling.
- Damage from bee infestation – we’ll get rid of the bees first!
Drywall Guru can fix issues like these – and many others – and you’ll have the peace of mind that the job will be done right first time.
COMMON DIY DRYWALL INSTALLATION MISTAKES
Unfortunately, Drywall Guru sees the results of many misguided DIY attempts at drywall installation. Amateur blunders include:
- Inaccurate measurements.
- Installing drywall on the walls first, instead of the ceiling.
- Wrong type of fixings.
- Driving in screws too deep.
- Joint failures.
- Misaligned cut-outs around electrical outlets.
With Drywall Guru, you don’t have to worry about mistakes like these. Our professional drywall teams use industry-standard techniques and apparatus for hanging drywall, which ensures fast workflow throughout the entire process and the ideal finish.
GET IN TOUCH!
Contact us today to find out more about how our Houston-based drywall installation services can help to transform your home or business establishment.
REQUEST A QUOTE
If you would like to hire our drywall installation services in Houston or to arrange a FREE CONSULTATION please get in touch via our contact form. One of our Drywall specialists will contact you asap to address your questions.