DRYWALL REPAIR IN HOUSTON
Our specialist Houston drywall repair services give homes and business premises a brand-new look with an impeccable finish. Drywall Guru’s residential drywall repair contractors can create an enhanced living space that your family can enjoy again.
And our commercial drywall repair services breathe new life into offices and other business establishments to improve the working environment and visitor experience.
OUR DRYWALL REPAIR SERVICES
The expertise and more than 15 years’ experience of our Houston drywall repair technicians means we can fix a wide range of problems, and our services are in demand throughout Texas.
Drywall Guru’s services include:
- Drywall repair and painting.
- Fixing drywall cracks.
- Repairing small and large holes in drywall.
- Applying drywall repair sheets.
- Installing drywall repair patches.
- Drywall seam repairs.
TYPES OF DRYWALL DAMAGE WE FIX
Types of drywall damage we’re commonly asked to put right include:
- Drywall water damage.
- Drywall corner damage.
- Drywall damage after wallpaper removal.
- Drywall mold damage.
Our services are often required for:
- Drywall repair near floors.
- Drywall repair near studs.
- Drywall repair near baseboards.
- Drywall repair around power outlets.
In cases of extensive drywall wall or ceiling damage, we can advise you whether a new drywall installation would be a more cost-effective option.
WHY CHOOSE DRYWALL GURU?
Our drywall repairs in Houston have restored the interior appearance of many homes and commercial properties – in kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms and bathrooms, and for businesses including offices and shops. Householders and business owners choose our Houston drywall repair contractors because of our solid reputation for:
- Affordability – we keep drywall repair labor costs low because our specialist drywall contractors can work quickly without sacrificing quality of workmanship.
- Reliability and honesty – we’ll do the job when we say we will, with no hidden charges.
Other benefits of our drywall repair services include:
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Superior drywall repair materials.
- Advanced drywall repair techniques and apparatus.
- No risk of damage to surrounding drywall.
- Outstanding workmanship and finish.
- Total customer commitment.
Before we fix your drywall problem, we’ll determine the root cause of the damage and help you correct the underlying problem. For instance, if water penetration is responsible for your drywall damage, it’s crucial to fix that problem to avoid future issues.
WHEN YOU MIGHT NEED OUR HOUSTON DRYWALL REPAIR SERVICES?
Although more stable than plaster, drywall is thinner and less durable, and, unlike plaster, it has joints. These factors make it more prone to damage such as chips, dents and holes, through general wear and tear, DIY mistakes, or accidental knocks like a door knob smacking into the wall.
The many reasons drywall repairs become necessary include:
- Damage from a heavy object.
- Moisture damage.
- Flood damage.
- Damage caused by children.
- Cracks from settling.
- Damage from bee infestation – we’ll get rid of the bees first!
Drywall Guru can fix issues like these – and many others – and you’ll have the peace of mind that the job will be done right first time.
DRYWALL DIY REPAIR RISKS
It’s worth bearing in mind that although drywall do-it-yourself repair kits are widely available, they can be difficult for the layperson to use, resulting in your wall or ceiling looking worse than ever.
Other problems in DIY drywall repairs involve using the wrong types of adhesive and joint compounds. Mistakes like these can leave you throwing good money after bad – having to call in professionals to do the job properly and repair the further damage caused.
GET IN TOUCH!
If your drywall ceilings or walls have seen better days, contact us today to find out more about how our professional Houston drywall repair services can help restore your residential or commercial premises to their former glory.
REQUEST A QUOTE
If you would like to hire our drywall repair services in Houston or to arrange a FREE CONSULTATION please get in touch via our contact form. One of our Drywall specialists will contact you asap to address your questions.